Friday 19 July 2013

It Only Takes a Second

Hey friends!! 

It's the vocalist here, Jessie!!

Today is such an amazing day for the CMK girls. After an immense amount of hard work, blood and sweat, we are happy to announce that today is the day we release our first single!

This is one of our favourite songs to play and definitely one of my favourite songs to sing.

It's a song about waiting for the one person you love. No matter what they're going through or where they are in their life, you will always be there waiting.

This song took us very quick to write because it was just one of those songs that we felt from the start. And when a song takes that quick to write, it's either absolute rubbish or absolutely awesome! I'll vote for the latter ;)

Singing this song in studio was hilarious for me! From doing weird stretch exercises between takes and making strange growling noises when I messed up, I'm sure our producer, Clint, must think I'm extremely odd. But it was all worth it in the end. And just having an amazing bunch of ladies behind me made this experience incredible!

That said I really hope you guys love it as much as we loved making it!! So please have a listen and let us know what you think? - It Only Takes a Second

With love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment