Friday 12 July 2013

Greetings from... the drummer!

Hello err'body, Larissa here!

So I'm sure you're all as stoked as what I am about the fact that this long week has drawn to a close.

To celebrate the end of this week, we've added a new 'song of the week' to our list on the right. In case you haven't heard, Oppikoppi has announced that indie rock band Manchester Orchestra will be headed to our beloved festival this year. If you love this band as much as I do, say "I"!!
I've chosen my favourite of all their songs for this week's 'song of the week'.

On the topic of Oppikoppi, comment below and let us know who you're most excited about seeing at the festival!

Until next time, keep it real y'all.

Laris

P.S. What is the difference between a drummer and a savings bond?
One will mature and make money.


3 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! To be honest, I've never heard Manchester Orchestra, so I'm going to have to YouTube it. Any songs you'd recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, go watch their Simple Math music vid, it'll blow your mind

      Delete
  2. I actually also love their song Simple Math. It's a little more chilled but full of emotion. Their acoustic/folky vibes are great too!

    ReplyDelete