Tuesday 16 July 2013

Epic moments

Hey fellow rock stars!! 
Nix the booming bassist here ;)

So I just wanted to give you guys an update -
Last night Jess, Kelly, Rissa and I sat on Clint's couch (Candance was busy writing some epic guitar & was unable to comment but I somehow know she would feel the same!) and we felt something incredible - Clint (Watts Productions) hit play on the our first completed recorded song for our EP, "It Only Takes a Second".




Chills ran through me!! :D Not just 'cause Clint is a god when it comes to production, but also because this is just the beginning for us as a band, the beginning of so many more incredible moments just like this one!!!


The excitement is too much to handle!! :D
So on that note~ song of the day is: The Pointer Sisters  - "I'm So Excited" 


<<<<< Sing it with me!! >>>>>
♫  "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it" ♫ 

Watch this space boys and girls - and join in the epic times!!! 

Over and Out
Nik :P
Jess tracking ghost vocals for the second song

Rissa tracking drums for the second song

1 comment: