Tuesday 6 August 2013

Oppi Koppi - So Close, So Sweet, So... Dirty!!

Good Day Gentle Sirs and Kind Ladies! 

So its officially 2 days before the much anticipated Oppi Koppi festival and I'm so amped for this one... DEFTONES!! 


I remember when I was 17 and in my first band ever with some of my best friends (we were called Intermission... so lame!! hahaha!) and one of the first songs we ever did was a cover of "My Own Summer" by the Deftones. We were young but we rocked it! It was part of our set for a good few years - being such a crowd pleaser when we performed.

I feel prepared this year... I even have an Oppi Checklist! Look!



And my song of the week is "The Boy's Republic" by Deftones... just because it was the first song of theirs that I ever heard!
 

Kthanksbye!!
Candice


No comments:

Post a Comment